As part of the campaign, you can buy a t-shirt with the above image on it, which will never be on another TTF t-shirt, so you can consider this a collector's item. If that's not your style, you could also donate money and enter a chance to win some cool TTF swag. Right now we have a Grand Prize that will go to the person who donates the highest amount, but anyone else will be entered into a raffle to win some other, as yet undetermined, swag.
Here's the rundown on the Grand Prize:
- A GENUINE TTF PROGRAM NOTEBOOK - FILLED TO THE BRIM
- Show notes, drawings, unreleased (thank god!) song lyrics, notes from the FIRST EPISODE and other embarrassing stuff!
- A Marvel Star Wars comic from the original run featured in SWMM and the new Marvel Star Wars #1 (1st print) featured in Growing Up Star Wars
- The novelizations of all 3 original Star Wars movies plus Splinter Of The Mind's Eye
- Star Trek - City On The Edge Of Forever fotonovel #1
- The rare and scandalous OJ SIMPSON poster advertising the old Libsyn site. 11 X 17 and suitable for framing.
- A Two True Freaks T-SHIRT! (Original design)
- RICHARD DRAGON - KUNG FU FIGHTER #14
- Random Star Wars knick knacks from Garage Sale Gloat
If you are the super generous type and wants to do both things, you can add an additional donation when you buy the t-shirt and this will count towards the swag.
We appreciate any and all support, even if it's just sharing the booster link on Facebook or Twitter. Thanks in advance!